Thursday 24 February 2011

An update from the busy Blitzans!

Zeta sat there for ages, having a good long think!What a wet and muddy bunch, out in the field of course with their shadow, Tinker the Cat!!
Left to right:
Darcy - Prima - Tetra - Maddie - Tinker!
Zeta again, this time in the woods, she may be an old lady but she still enjoys life!
Summer, out of coat and now in season!!! Do you think she's been digging, look at her nose!
Diva on good form!
Bree and her tongue! She is so good on her recall. just a little too late applying the brakes sometimes!!
Well life is rather busy for the Blitzan family, not helped by the fact Summer and Bree are in season, Bree is on day 13 and turned hot on Monday, Logi is still perfectly fine with her too, how odd is it that he can mate a bitch on Monday and Tuesday and come home to another hot bitch which I've told him once to leave and he ignores her. Last night I was in histerics as Bree was fussing him and offering it on a plate, she ever started humping him and he just turned his head away into the corner of the room as if to say I can't see her, I called Bree off and he ran to me and jumped on my bed to hide! Is it because she's so young or because she's his off spring? Either way he's being brilliant, he was always the same with Summer too, whatever his reasons it makes life a lot easier, Darcy is being brilliant too, although I do keep him out the way if I can't keep my eyes on them 100%. Logi is now sleeping in a cage which he was quite relieved about, well we don't want to push it!!!
Half term week here and doing a lot, Andrew and James went paint balling yesterday, James came home having won a lifetime membership as he was Team Player of the day, he even won a load of paint balls as well. James was hit twice and has a large red round bruise on his back and one on his hand, Andrew's hands were hit a lot and are quite swollen, I'm glad I stayed home with the gang!!!! Planned a day catching up on the computer and ended up with a powercut from 9am until 4pm. bloody typical!!!
James is off Hawking and Falconing on Friday so pictures to follow of that.

Lastly can everyone who has booked a Prima puppy please call, I need to have a chat and have mislaid my booking book!!! (Actually I think Andrew borrowed it for work by mistake!).

Hope you and yours are well and Loudon gorgeous picture of Tallulah.