Thursday 13 October 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your emails and messages after my tribute to Maddie, it means a lot to all of us here, thank you your kind words really helped us all.

On a happier note, here are some photo's I've taken on the family enjoying life at Mudlarks, they are pictures I've snapped, the gang must be natural poseurs as the pictures are ones where I have looked out of the window or door and seen a lovely shot which I took! For me it's lovely to see the dogs enjoying life here so much, I must get some of Bree and Tetra in with the Chickens, they spend most of the day lying in the chicken pens watching and guarding the hens!!! Who needs alpaca’s!! Tetra would happily move out of home to spend all her time in with the birds, it's surprising really as it she comes across game she is the such a driven working gundog but around the hens her instincts are to guard and protect and at night she and Bree work together to heard the newest pullets into the shed, brilliant to watch!

Diva, Zeta, Summer and Logi out relaxing in the Autumn sunshine.

I was indoors getting reading to go shopping, I spent ages looking for my boot in the end I decided to go out in case it had been taken outside, can't think who would do that!!! Tetra making sure I couldn't go out without her!
Watching the sun going down, Diva and Tinker.

Relaxed and happy - Tetra