Monday 20 September 2010

A long over due Hello!

Hello everyone, I am sorry for not being around on here for so long, life is very busy for us at the moment and not going to shows this year seems to have given so much more time that we are just busier than ever. Still having to go to the hospital far too often too, please remember even though I am not on here as much if needed I am always at the end of the phone, so shout if you want me.
The Blitzan family have been enjoying the lovely sunny weather, especially recently, no rain as yet, just sunny sky's and much cooler, makes it much more fun for the dogs, now it's cooler and more fun for me with it being dry, they come home clean!!!
Well done to all who have been winning, Karen and Mazy there's no stopping you, winning Post Grad you will soon be up into Limit, well done, also to Kathy and Gertie, I hope her foot has healed, and to Keith and Tess, Carol and Jasper, Sandra and the fulaluv gang, we are proud of all our family and extended family. Not forgetting Tracy and Blue in Australia who have been out winning CC's and Best dogs and all sorts.

Diva is fit and well and enjoying working with Andrew, she is such a hairy girl now too.
Summer and Zeta, both cereal diggers!!!
Here comes the young boy, so handsome and such a clown but look at the colour of that tongue!!
Tetra is in the middle of a phantom, and is only just growing back her coat after a massive moult, pretty as ever though.
Darcy maybe sitting still but he is still avidly watching the birds.
Watching intently for where her tennis ball is headed. She really is tennis ball mad and spends a lot of her time finding her balls which we hide all over the place.

My boy Logi, enjoying a roll in the early morning wet grass.
Breeze Full speed ahead
Summer
Baby Bree is growing up, I don't think I have ever had such a good dog for her recall and obedience, still time for her to rebel but hey I am loving it for now. She put up a partridge earlier and it just escaped and yesterday she put up a deer which was hiding in our vegetable patch, I was so impressed one call and she stopped and returned, long may it last!!!
Bree again
Summer and Zeta
This is when Bree found the partridge
Bree having returned

Anyway that's most of the family, just missing Maddie and Prima, which I will try and rectify later, those two tend to hunt the hedgerows so it's hard to get nice photo's of those two.
Have fun with your dogs everyone, and give me a shout if you need me.