Wednesday 3 November 2010

Hi Peter,
Thankyou so much for all the info - I'm sure we're all hanging onto your every word !!
Above is a photo of Lola and Minden, taken in August, and I can't believe how much she's grown since then !! She's slightly bigger than Minden (black one) now.

The Stop. Again. I'm teaching her the hand signal as well as a verbal sit. When I call sit and give the hand signal as well, ( only in the garden so far, it's quite big so she is some distance away from me - she's too distracted outside) - she looks at me, runs back to me and then sits.
Sort of right - trouble is, when she's on the lead I can't do a distance sit can I? - because she's right next to me - should I be using a long training lead...??!
Any answers would be appreciated. The trouble is, I need the training as much as Lola !
Many Thanks.