Monday 5 March 2012

Balancing Bree and Cheeky D!

Still stunning and ever so Cheeky that's our Diva! She is so full of life, always known for her larger than life personality, she had a great time the other day when I took her into my hairdresser's when I had my hair done! I was there for ages and I let Diva off the lead and she went around and mingled, although when I had my hair washed she did hop up on the seat next to me to watch the washing close up!!! As I said as cheeky as ever, and a true Diva in every sense of the word.
Hope you Darcy puppy owners realise she is Granny to your puppies!!! Lucky you, she is a very special dog and loved so much. A Show champion but where's the halo?

Little minx burst the ball!!!

Greedy little Miss Bree!! The others all had one Bonio, not Bree, she wouldn't go until she had two in her mouth. Don't you just love these girls, one minute they wont eat for days on end then all of a sudden they gobble everything!!! Hormones, blame it on the hormones!, I do after all!!!!

Balancing Bree, well Munsters do think they are human so it wont be long before they just use two legs anyway!!!