Monday 26 March 2012

Logi and Anna's chunky Monkey's!!!

I am now hogging the blog!!! Lots and lots of big pictures of Gill's puppies. I have to say I think they are gorgeous, My problem is which one? The one below is just stunning, but there is one who looks just like Anna, Mum to pups and she is gorgeous, then there are two, one in particular who is so like Daddy Logi, I also have a Diva in there and a Solo too, I can't understand why these aren't all sold yet, I think they are one of the nicest Logi litters. I am really proud of them indeed. You know what to do if your tempted, get in touch!!!!  Hoping to have some Donna pictures and Trevor ones later this week, so Darcy puppies on the way!











 Gills says this boy, the one at the front who looks like Solo!!! Is always on point and has a great nose.