Friday 27 April 2012

Catch up and more!

So much to say, Firstly HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Lins and Peter on their engagement, I think I'm nearly as excited as you are, OK not as much but am excited and already thinking what to wear, I think January will be lovely for a wedding, fake fur stoles and snow on the ground! James will look after here so we can come up and stay at yours the night before, great excuse to have a bottle of wine and get the dogs ready!!!! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness x x x 

Now my apologies for not being around for the last few weeks, unfortunately been poorly in bed and today is my first day up, Andrew has tried a few times to get on-line for me but our connections have  been done for the past 10 days as well!!! Onwards and upwards!

Visiting Karen and Mazy was wonderful, I can honestly say I have never seen such a proud and happy girl to show me her babies, Mazy was beside herself, being her first litter Mazy has quite rightly been a bit unsure of anyone apart from Karen touching her precious babies, she offers a low warning growl and lies on them to keep them safe, Karen had forewarned me but Mazy had different ideas, she was bouncing on her back legs at her stair gate as son as she hear me, I went straight to her and had a huge welcome and then she positively took me into her babies where Mazy virtually shoved her puppies at me to pick up and inspect! However once I had cuddled both her babies she insisted it was her turn to be cuddled and no one was going to stop her, as you can see from Karen's photo! Andrew and I had a wonderful time and yes I would of easily pinched Clover, Sparkle is beautiful too but Clover is so like Logi I want her sooooo much!!!

A very proud Mummy Mazy!


Adorable babies, Clover and Sparkle






Poor Elva, I hope she feels better soon, nails do grow back quite quickly Mummy Summer and Daddy Darcy send their love xxx

Finally I'm never surprised by how small the world is, fancy Steph and Lins meeting in a car park in the lakes. Quite the family reunion, Bode is looking so well, well all of the dogs look well, I have pinched some of your photo's for my big revamp if I ever get a chance to do it!