Monday 9 April 2012

Happy birthday to the River litter and last Logi puppy for sale

I can't get over just how gorgeous and adorable Jasmine is Lins, you are so lucky and I also can't get over just how like her Aunty Diva she is, I'm so pleased you have her as now I can share her just a little with you and see her grow up!!!!! Sorry about the Hovawart, I knew I would cause trouble if I rang you about her!! Just blame me, I don't mind and am quite used to it!!

This little beauty is Jasmine's sister, Sky, she is the last of Gill's puppies so if anyone is after a terrific Logi daughter she may be your last chance as Logi, Zeta and the River litter were 11 years old yesterday. (Also Karen's two beautiful puppies are of course sold, she had 12 bookings so she will attempt another go in 6 months, if her vet advises she does that is). Sorry I didn't get on to say happy birthday yesterday but we were busy partying with them!! Quite the party animals don't you know!!!!

Logi's last Ashlowrick daughter - Baby Sky - Last one available.


Birthday boy Logi - Sh Ch Blitzan Rhine JW ShCm - 11 years old on Easter Sunday 




Birthday Girl Zeta - Blitzan Tamar - 11 years old Easter Sunday Congratulations!!!




So happy birthday to my darling Logi and Zeta and the rest of his litter, long may they stay fit and well to continue to enjoy life and birthday's. Also don't hang around if you are interested in Sky, she wont be available for long!!! Remember she comes from parents who have great hip scores, are HUU clear and also HC free. Healthy dogs with the perfect temperament, as many in the breed can testify as many already have Logi relations. 

Make sure you scroll down to see some gorgeous puppy pics form Lins and Karen, they are too sweet to miss!!!