Wednesday 16 November 2011

Found Bosco

Just had some very good news, Bosco was found on the same day some 6 hours after he got separated form Sue.
As you can imagine Sue is relieved to say the least. I have heard of this happening with all sorts of Gundogs recently it must be a good year for game, who knows, just glad to know Bosco is safe and well.
I had a similar experience some 6 or 7 years ago at Salisbury dog show where Zeta swam across the river and wouldn't come back, Zeta didn't go off through the fields though she decided to hop back into the river and swim off into the City with Andrew running along side her shouting!! They were only gone for 15 mins though and I was in a bad enough state, couldn't imagine 6 hours, touching wood and everything else I am very pleased to say it's not happened since, but it could, it could happen to anyone of us. Anyway all's well that ends well.

Well some photo's of my babies!

 The beautiful and very cuddly Diva

 Hunting in our long grass Summer.

 Lined up, Logi, Diva, Zeta and Summer!

My boy Logi who is due to be a Daddy again next Wednesday, not bad for a boy who is nearly 11 years old!