Monday 21 November 2011

Thank you & Daddy Logi does it again!

Thank you Peter that's very kind of you and to be honest it feels worse today than it did yesterday as we take stock on what we have actually lost. I still feel very lucky that we didn't lose more than we did and that no one was hurt or worse. Sorry the blog has been playing up for you, not sure why but I do intend on updating and revamping so maybe that will help?

Some happy news amidst the carnage Jackie and her gorgeous bitch Nell have had puppies, 8 was the last count, 4 girls and 4 boys, Logi is a very proud Dad again. Jackie is beside herself with excitement and Nell is being a tremendous Mum. It's funny as someone else has used Logi and already been told I wouldn't of used him, Why was the question and of course no answer, well he started his career as Top dog and was Top sire last year yet gain, with Sh Ch and Ch as progeny, he must be doing something right, plus lets not forget his temperament is second to none. HUU clear, good hips and clear eyes, why not? Funny how these people never actually answer. 
At the end of the day with what's happened it doesn't really matter I am just so proud to think my nearly 11 year old boy is still thought so highly of, and he's mine all mine, I just love him and all of my family to bits!
Thanks again to those who have been in touch and Peter we really need a catch up, I was contemplating gate crashing with Karen and Penny.