Tuesday 5 June 2012

LIfe goes on.....

and a huge thank you to my friends who got me out and gave me a lovely day out. Karen, Lins, Pete and Judith, plus my hubby! all met up and we enjoyed a lovely day out walking through the woods, the rain held off and we had a lovely stroll through the woods. Shame Peter H. couldn't make it but we totally understood why, you were missed but next time we will make sure you can make it!!! 

11 dogs, four of which are intact males, Logi had two wives, three daughters, a nephew and a granddaughter there, it was a real family gathering. Not one cross word was uttered and a lot of laughter was heard, mainly when I sat down and ended up underneath too many muddy Munsters!!!
We finished our day out by supporting the local pub, well we felt we should!!!

Thanks guys, it was just the tonic I needed x x x 
Oh and sorry about the photo's or lack of, my camera was set wrong and I didn't notice so any close shots before Zeta's is out of focus, shame but typical!

Left to right!!
Zeta, Andrew, Summer, Logi, Bree, Bailey, Lins, Jazz, Pete, Louis, Karen Mazy, Ranger, Majik, Judith and Keisha.

Keeping up with the youngsters, that's our Zeta!


Queueing up for the muddiest puddle!!


The old lady of the bunch, Zeta! 11 1/2 and still going strong, she always keeps up with the youngsters, she just paces herself now!