Sunday 10 June 2012

Thanks you and the animals lend a hand!

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for your continued support and kindness, all the cards, messages and gifts mean a lot to all of us, and the loss of Diva is still too raw to put into words but your kindness does help. I have been given a remembrance book and I would like to copy all your kind messages from here, my emails and Facebook into the remembrance book, if anyone would rather not be included please let me know and if anyone has any special memory that they would like to share then please do email me. It is a project that will take me some time to get through and one that is rather hard to do but it is also helping me. Thanks again everyone.

Yes Pete you did do your bit, we didn't get any rain until we were driving home, thanks your a star!!!
Next time though you will have to come with us, someone needs to keep us all in line!!

Now some recent photo's, James has been working on tuning up and flying his petrol planes and Andrew is building, the dogs love to get in on the action but not to be out down Cosmo, one of Cats also has to make sure he is round and about as well!!


Glamorous Granny - Zeta! 
She tried to deny digging a hole in Jamie's runway, somehow she wasn't believed!!! 


Bree sits in the boot waiting for the plane to land, she is determined to be the one who brings it back to James, not sure James would be very pleased though!



Cosmo falls asleep on the job, you just can't get the staff these days!!!


Now he does his bit of sanding down the rough edges!