Sunday 28 December 2008

Thanks

Thank you everyone for all my birthday wishes. Having a lovely day, went out yesterday and spent all my birthday and Christmas money on this iPod touch which I am using to write this! Mum bought me a wicked bike which is red, White and silver. Which I assembled with my toolkit from my Christmas present. Once assembled we went and pumped up the tires and I rode it part the way back. Very strong disc brakes and smooth gears, mum and dad also gave me a blue and silver helmet to suit! The dogs gave me a brilliant game called final fantasy2 for ds. As you can see I've been totaly spoilt! Merry christmas for three days ago, forgot to go on for I was to busy opening presents! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow auntie judy and thank you for singing down the phone, I won't let mum delete it!