Monday 15 December 2008

Joanne

I have just read and caught up after a manic weekend. God you must of been panic stricken, and yes why didn't they just wait with the dogs outside the shop or at least open the door and ask if someone had dogs with them.
I can imagine you just went weak at the knees and felt sick. The only mishap we've had like that recently was my golden boy, who is always so well behaved. Three in season girls blew his mind, I got home from Sweden, Andrew took Logi to work in the landrover, with the soft top, and.......... Logi ripped the back side window and came home, scary as it involved crossing and travelling up a road, phew it's the what if's that freak you out. A good friend, (Sue Woods) once said to me don't think of the what if's always think Thank goodness instead, and it does help.
Hugs to Duke and Duchess please and tell them I am not impressed with the fright they gave you!!!