Monday 8 December 2008

And....

Really well done Sarah & Loki. You both looked really good in the Ring and Loki behaved beautifully.

The photos of Ghillie are great; he is looking good.

Love the photo of Wanda. I was once told that it was impossible to have ginger female cats, but we had one next door and you have one, Ali, so that was clearly rubbish. Diva looks huge - to me she def looks different - all fingers and toes crossed for you.

That was a horrid end for that poor Ridgeback, Elspeth (sorry I forgot before). There used to be 2-3 dogs killed in Richmond Park every year because dog walkers refused to change from their normal walking areas during the rutt. I think there was a similar problem in Bushey Park (Hampton Court). It's so easy for even a well-trained dog to forget itself. Poor dog. Poor chap.

I hope that the Dalmatian finds a good new home.

I had an email about a whole pile of spaniels stolen with the Landrover they were in; the theft was near Tonbridge in Kent. I don't know whether the thieves were after the dogs, the vehicle or both.

Karen, it was a pic from the holiday. I didn't have many that weren't blurred thanks to the wind and rain. It was Beecham. Here is another. Beecham is way in the background of this one and Bosco in the foreground.



And, I'm still reeling - Bosco passed his Bronze Good Citizen this morning!! In fact, everyone in both the groups did really well.

Sue