Sunday 7 December 2008

Catch up and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy belated birthday Judith, Ceilidh sends big kisses!!!! Were you spoilt?

Fantastic pictures of all dogs this weekend, I promise to get some tomorrow to pop up here. Ali, I think Diva is looking very pleased with herself and she certainly has dropped like you said! All fingers and paws are crossed for you!

Looks like Maggie and co had a fantastic time yesterday! Ghillie is really growing quickly, I remember Ceilidh having knobly knees and I was worried but it means they are going to have lovely well built legs so do not worry too much, he will grow into them!
Welldone to Sarah and Loki for you best puppy and first show! He is standing really well in the picture, a beautiful big lad and well deserved prize! I really must find ring craft to get Ceilidh back into it again, and a few open shows though I am terrible at missing the closing dates.
Ann great picture, which dog is it?
Really hope I have not missed anything out, so busy on here this weekend!!!