Thursday 11 December 2008

Dog theft

It makes me feel sick at the thought of anyone taking one of my family, Tarka loves everyone and is never suspicious so she would be a massive worry as would Zeta. I think Summer is the best deterrent, she is like a thing possessed when in the car, she hates to see anyone get near the car and really snarls at the window quite embarrassing really, (Just ask Elspeth, Judith and Karen) but think /I shall let her get on with it as I doubt anyone would get away with their hand if they tried to get in the car, I always lock the car and often have three or four dogs in there. All mine guard the car though and Summer is not easily won over ever since she broke her leg. Once she knows you she is adorable but she has to take her time to get to know you. Horrible thought though someone stealing one of the family, I couldn't bear it.