Thursday 11 December 2008

Not in the Festive Spirit.

I don't post oftens thesedays, but this one upset me and feel is important to remind you all of the threat of dog theft.............

I am sure many of us have received the same e-mail, regarding spaniels stolen from a car - so - what can we do to safeguard ourselves, and OUR dogs!

Easy to be wise after the event - and I am sure we have all left our dogs in the car whilst we "nip" into the shop etc., but - what should we do? (maybe lock them in a secure, bolted in, cage, and lock the car)

OR for identification afterwards? micro chip or tattoo, photos from all angles, what else??

One thing I have seen is a tag that says "this animal has been neutered" (no temptation to steal for breeding then!) anyone else have ANY ideas? (and what do you think of THAT idea?)

come on, this could affect you all one day..........