Tuesday 9 December 2008

Happy Birthday & Thanks

Many thanks everyone. I am indeed very chuffed. Bosco celebrated with Beecham by eating a giant piece of paddywack. Now their tummies are not at their best and Beecham has the most frightful wind. It's the last time I do that, that's for sure!! Thanks Ali; it would be lovely to have it in the Club Newsletter. I was going to sort out a photo, but I got sidetracked and I know I've more than a few waiting to transfer to the folder to go out on a disk to you, but we're behind with those too.............

Sorry for getting muddled, Sophie. I was trying to remember back without scrolling....

Happy Birthday to Diva; lovely photo.

I'm off to Yorkshire first thing in the morning. Bosco is being scored. I was going to have him done by my vet to save him the journey and Beecham a day in the car, but due to a dreadful communication error with my vets last week - I knew I should have spoken to the vet himself and no one else - it never happened. Bosco was pretty wild having been kept waiting all day without food & exercise, which isn't really good for sedation unless it's urgent! I won't forget trying to sedate a very high Wooster when he had a big gash under his eye and I'm sure the vet won't either........

Thanks again

Sue