Sunday 4 July 2010

Congratulations

Just heard from Karen and Judith with the results from Windsor Championship show.
I didn't enter and am enjoying my year off, and ironically couldn't of gone as I broke my foot last Thursday evening so can't walk let alone run the dogs in a show ring!!
But the Blitzan family have been well represented with Kathy and Gertie, Blitzan Eternal Light winning Junior Bitch, her half sister Blitzan Truly Magical at Rockfest, Genna and Sharon won Post Graduate bitch, and then Logi's children won Best of breed, that was Carol and Jasper and a truly great result for Janet with Kody, Fulaluv Aurora (I think, correct me if I am wrong please Sandra or Janet) she won Best Puppy and the Reserve bitch CC from puppy. Congratulations to them all and to Sandra on breeding such a lovely first litter, Logi is such a proud Daddy.