Saturday 24 July 2010

What gorgeous pictures Lindsey, they look so gorgeous, clever Tolly.
So glad you've joined us now we can have even more pictures, the more merrier please!!!!

Pauline, it sounds like you all had a lovely holiday, I love going out with my gang, I was so impressed with Bree at the pub, kids running around all over the place, other dogs about and she just lay down beside the pub table. It's definitely true, the more you do with the dogs the better behaved and far more confident they are. Love your photo's too. As for how I broke my toe, let just say it was a very silly clumsy moment, I go up from my Computer desk and caught a cable in between my little toe and the next one, I kept going and fell, my toe just sort of got ripped sidewards, the cable cut a nasty little groove 3/4 of the way around my toe and I broke the knuckle where it got over stretched and pulled in the wrong direction, rather painful!!!

Another lovely sunny day here, so off to walk the dogs before it gets too hot, you would be so surprised at how fast a wheel chair can go with several Munster's pulling it!!!!!!!