Tuesday 20 July 2010

HUU

I have just had Darcy's - Blitzan Eternal Chaos, HUU test results back. He is CLEAR. Great news especially for his Gentle babies and Trumorlunde babies.
For the Gentle babies as we know both Mum, Summer, and Dad, Darcy are clear. We now know that all the babies are clear too and there is no need to test them. Anyone with a Gentle baby that would like a copy of the certificates of the parents please e mail me and I will pop a copy of each in the post.
I now know that Diva, Summer, Mathilde, Bree, Darcy and Dudley are all clear, I am still waiting on Logi's which I should have in the next week, sorry for the delay, not the AHT's fault, mine!!! But will post as soon as I get it confirmed.

If anyone is confused by the latest health issue - HUU email me and I will do my best to explain it.
Not an expert but will tell you what I know.