Monday 19 July 2010

Photo interlude!

Zeta looking food for her age!
The ever flying Summer, well and truly back in shape post babies.
Hunting Diva
Flying Bree
Quick stop at the local pub!
Spotty girl
Galloping through our second cut of hay.

Sorry I have not been on here much, despite still being on crutches with my broken foot I seem to have so much to do, we are moving up to Mudlarks next month and there is just so much to do. Getting the business going, managing the animals, (pigs and hens), let alone end of term for James and having two girls in full season!!! Basically it's all go.

Some gorgeous pictures on here again, Maier and Murphy both two puppies I fell for and aren't they gorgeous. I don't know where the time goes tough it seems like only yesterday they were born.
I am pleased to say that I hear another of Logi's kids has done well recently, Keith Groom (Grunjagen) and Tess, won the Bitch CC at East of England, so well done to both of them, great result, such a lovely natured girl, Tess.

Anyway time to get on just a quick photo stop and then back to work!!! I'm clumsy at the best of times but with these crutches it's murder!!! Hope everyone else is well and the dogs of course.