Thursday 14 February 2008

Photo Shoot

What a great day we have had, Brian Eastgate and Sharon came over today and we had a photo shoot, very professional, all the lights, white background etc; We had individual photo's of all the dogs taken, I can't wait for them to arrive I will post them on here when they do, it was my valentines gift to Andrew, (not that I want them done of course!!!!!!) Brian was great very patient and Sharon was a great help with getting the dogs attention, and helping me decide on the right pose and best photo. 4 hours and a lot of fun, and fantastic pictures which will be forever a reminder of our gorgeous dogs,, well worth every penny and very reasonable too, anyone interested take a look at Brians web site or e mail for his details.

Lovely head shot of your Zeb Elle, thanks for posting that one, I had a cuddle with Dylan and Genna today theu both look very well, in fact all of Sharons dogs look well and all had to have a cuddle, well they would wouldn't they - they are Munsterlanders after all.

Hope you have all had lovely Valentines Day's we don't usually remember the day here but glad we did this year.......

Logi sends his love to all his Wives!!!!!