Tuesday 22 June 2010

I love the photo of Bree Ali jumping up in the grass (bottom photo). Our field is so long now it's almost impossible to walk through. The chap that cuts it was going to do it this week but now can't do it until next week which is a shame because the weather is perfect for hay making this week - hope it is here to stay. I love the smell too once it is cut.

Elsa is looking brighter today - not quite back to normal but looks more comfortable and am hoping it will continue, the x rays didn't show much, still waiting on blood test results but I have a feeling they will all come back normal because I'm convinced she had eaten something. Got a huge vets bill because Elsa decided to be ill in out of hours mostly)lol + xrays and blood tests and it's times like this I'm glad I'm insured, going to pop down there in a minute with my claim form.

Glad Dee Dee is showing improvement and hope you can let her off lead soon. I know exactly what you mean by trying to keep them quiet.

Sarah, Elsa won't go out of her depth - I haven't seen her swim properly yet. Maggie on the other hand is a great swimmer. Elsa had a bit of a fright when she was younger plunging into a reservoir after Maggie and frightening herself, since then she has stayed at the edge and barked at Maggie to come out. I'm not too worried - I guess she will in her own time.