Thursday 10 June 2010

Karen I know what you mean about trying to keep a Munsterlander quiet, it's impossible. Jed has been lame since January 1st and on lead walking for most of that time. We don't know how it happened or what he did, he just can't seem to put all his weight on his left hind leg. Apart from when he has been let off the lead and then he runs around like an idiot with no apparent problem, but after resting he will be lame again or on three legs.



Before Christmas he was walking to heel a treat but now that's all gone to pot, he's very strong and pulled me part way through a hedge the other day (I wasn't going to let go) and that's with a head collar type lead on!

He's had x-rays and medication from the top orthopaedic vet in the south west but he seems to think it is now muscular so now he is seeing a Mc Timoney practitioner and having hydrotherapy. It seems to be a bit better of late but still not cured. I'm at my wits end sometimes, and so is he!