Monday 9 August 2010

Congratulations

Belated Congratulations from me as well, to all the recent winners.

Sorry I haven't posted much recently, it has been a combination of problems with my computer, it keeps switching itself off !!! So I have only used it when I absolutely have to, as I feel like throwing it out of the window when it suddenly shuts down for no reason.
My daughter Vanessa who is a Teacher is off School at the moment, she has had workmen, carpet fitters, decorator etc.
Round at her house so she has been coming here everyday with her Cavalier Quincy to hide out, Dee Dee thinks it is great fun having visitors, we have also been out and about with the dogs and also shopping for new things for Vanessa's house, Shop till you drop expeditions !!! Great fun but all the shopping does play havoc with the feet.

We got stuck in traffic both going and coming back from National Gundog, there were roads works, but also quite a few prangs and mangled bumpers, I don't think anyone was seriously hurt thankfully, but it did slow the traffic down considerably, I think it took us about an hour longer than normal going and nearly two on the way back.
I think the problem was with the volume of traffic and the roads works, traffic suddenly slowed down and some people were just going too fast to stop in time and ploughed into the back of others, I was just glad to get home without incident to be honest.

But well done to all the winners, and sorry I didn't get chance to come over and congratulate you personally Karen for your Res BCC at Paignton will have a chat next show we are both at hopefully.