Monday 9 August 2010

Just heard form another Eternal owner that has had health tests done and they are very good too, I will let them give you the details.
Sandra I know how you feel there are never enough hours in a day!
Pics of some of my lot chasing swallows and digging up at Mudlarks, I really must get photo's of the others too it always seems to be Bree and Zeta at the moment, it's mainly because since I broke my foot Andrew has been doing the walking and I only get out on the walk at Mudlarks, it's flat so can push my chair or use my crutches easily.
Bree is taking after her Daddy Darcy and loving chasing Swallows, there are loads about and she loves it. She is being superb with the hens up there too, she comes into the house and run with me when I collect the eggs, now all I need to do is teach her to collect the eggs, she is a little monkey tho' as she took an egg and gently carried it off and then used her foot to break it open and eat it!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the Summer, it is another hot sunny day here, we have had hardly any rain and the grass is burnt off already, we are having to use some of the winter rations for the cattle already as not enough grass for them.
Lovely pictures on here and have pinched the Ludo ones, he is such a handsome boy.