Saturday 14 August 2010

Have a go day

I would have loved to take Mazy to the 'have a go' day but knew there was a reason why we couldn't, going to Bournemouth tomorrow. We went to a gundog training session a couple of weeks ago and both Mazy and I enjoyed it, I wish I had more time to do some more training. Hope all going to the 'have a go' day have a good time.

That's great news about Gertie's hips, elbows and eyes. I must get organised and get some of Mazy's tests done.

I ordered a frame for Mazy's first RCC certificate and it now looks very smart and proudly displayed. Everyone at our ringcraft club is very proud of us, I think they thought there wasn't much hope for us when crazy Mazy and I started classes last year.

Hope the puppies settle in their new homes well, they are adorable.