Tuesday 17 August 2010

I had an email today from Neil, Steph & Max who own Maier, they had a wonderful day at the Have A Go Day thoroughly enjoyed it and Maier had a great time, she was really excited to see so many Large Munsterlanders.
Hopefully Steph will put some photos from the day on here and give you more details when she has time.

Congratulations on the Health Test results Kathy that is great news, I got Dee Dee's HUU test results back last week and she is clear, but too young yet to have the other tests, but at least that is one crossed of the list for her now.

Karen I bet the Res CC looks lovely in it's frame, that first one is so special, you have every right to feel proud.
I can remember every one of Narla's Certificates and each one represents a special day with special memories. I am sure you will also have lots of special memories with Mazy yet to come.