Thursday 19 January 2012

Baby pictures from Gill and Anna

I'm very proud to be sharing photo's of Logi's12 babies, Anna is doing them proud and Gill tells me they are gorgeous and sheis spoilt for choice, 7 girls to choose from, she says she could be tempted with one of the boys as they are lovely chunky boys and just her type! Well done Anna they are beautiful puppies.





I have to say that of all the things that people have said about my boy Logi, (those who know me will know he is my special and much loved boy) someone recently said to me they chose him as their stud dog as to them he is the perfect Munsterlander and that although there are lots of puppies around they still want to breed as who knows if Logi will be able to sire a litter in 6 months time. It's always so nice to know that my boy not only loved and admired by me but by others too!!! We all think our dogs are the best don't we!!!

I will be posting more puppy pictures of the next few days,