Wednesday 25 January 2012

Happy birthday to all the Eternals

Sorry to be a day late we had a disaster here and spent the day at the vets with Summer and Diva. Out on a walk the girls were hunting a hedge row where they both got badly tangled in razor wire which had been discarded in a hedge. Diva's face and pastern was badly cut and Summer did some awful damage to her shoulder and under arm. Both have been stitched and put backed together, but both need some serious nursing, poor girls.

Happy thoughts and happy birthday to the gorgeous Eternal babies. 3 years old! Where does the time go?
When I think back the fact that I decided to jump in the car and go to Sweden; I still get butterflies, it was a huge undertaking and cost me quite a lot but it was worth every penny, such a special litter all the babies are in my opinion stunning and I know they are all adored by their families. What more could a breeder want? I'm so proud of them all and very proud of Mummy Diva on coping with the 6 day trek across Europe and producing such lovely babies.