Tuesday 10 January 2012

Logi babies





How adorable are these babies, squidgy faces, long floppy ears and gorgeous puppy tongues! Oh if only I could, but no I musn't!!! Jackie has done a wonderful job with these babies, her first litter but boy she has done them well. One of the babies is going to live with Elaine and her big half brother Max, also a Logi baby. Only two babies left looking for families which I think as a new breeder and over Christmas it's not bad at all. Oh maybe I should............. 
Andrew just read that and said he would kill me!!! I think the re build needs finishing first!

I spoke to Gill Patrick (Ashlowrick Munsterlanders) and she said that Anna lily is huge! In fact I think her words were, Bloody hell Ali, I thought with Logi being an old man he wouldn't be so fertile but Anna's massive!!! Those who know Gill will know that is a direct quote!! I've suggested we do a Diary for Anna and her babies, I once did it for one of my litters and I know people loved it so maybe it's something we can organise.

Peter, I love your pictures, like me though you didn't manage to get any of the lesser spotted Diva, such a rare sight on a walk, hard to spot as she is always so bloody far away!!!!  It was a great day and I can't wait until we do it all again, maybe for my birthday at the end of the month?? (Any excuse to have some fun!). Oh and I should have my camera fixed by then so close up shots again and photos in focus! Think I'll bring the baby next time, she would love a trip to the pub!!!!!!