Tuesday 3 January 2012

Didn't we have a lovely time......

the day we went to Marlborough!!!!
Karen, Peter, Lins, Pete, Andrew, Mazy, Logi, Zeta, Diva, Bailey, Louis and I all met for a lovely muddy, woodland walk. Glorious weather and great company, I had a wonderful time, and the dogs were in heaven, only Louis was sensible enough not to get plastered in mud!

 Now I could tell you what Peter was doing but perhaps I will leave it up to your imagination instead!!!!!
A lot of muddy bottoms as they all race off!

 The best behaved? Mazy was such a good girl, great recalls and perfect sits, she showed her mother up, and I'm not saying if I mean Diva or Karen!!!! Well we did end up at the pub!
 Hunting heaven!

 Spot Logi....

 
Waiting for the slow coach..... Me!!!!

A very in tune pair, I can't wait for Mazy to have puppies with Logi, they are going to be gorgeous.

Unfortunately my camera was damaged in the fire so the photo's are the greatest or the sharpest but they do show what a lovely day we all had, Peter will have better pictures I'm sure. Thanks guys for a fun day out.