Tuesday 28 February 2012

Ashlowrick Chunky Monkeys!

Gills gorgeous chunky monkeys, and boy one is very difficult for me to resist.....



The boy below is so very much like my old boy Solo, some of you may remember my big white chunky lad with a very handsome head and expression, well I think this little man is going to be very like his Uncle Solo. (Blitzan Ringleader). I sadly lost Solo far too young, he was only 8 years old, he also hated showing but as a working boy he was terrific, this little lad has the same face and little white smudge.







All Gill's puppies are lovely, typical Logi barrels! After all they need to have the substance and these most definitely seem to have substance! 

This little one looks like his Dad and Mum, I can see both Anna and Logi in him. Some lucky puppy owners out there me thinks!