Thursday 23 February 2012

Puppy update and playtime!

Play time, poor Bree get's stuck with Jamies trainer, (urgh!) out of all the toys in the toy box she choose to pinch his shoe, typical Munster!!!!
Racing and chasing!
Ah guess who got caught!!! Bree now has the squeaky kong
Beautiful Summer watches on!

Some pictures to share with everyone and an update on the Blitzan sired babies.

Firstly I would just like to point out that as both my boys have been busy fathering lots of puppies, ( 14 in total for Darcy and a whopping 20 for the old boy, Logi), I am putting off breeding from Tetra for the foreseeable future, at the end of the day her litter sister Mazy is being bred from so I'm sure there is no rush for more puppies from us, even though I have a waiting list for Tetra's babies, I'm sorry but Tetra puppies are a while off so if you don't want to wait I am more than happy to help you find an alternative puppy, after all Mazy is Tetra's litter sister and Darcy is litter brother. I understand people are very excited to have some of our fresh Swedish bloodlines and to have blood lines which are HUU clear as well as great hips, elbows and eyes. But I feel we have covered England sufficiently well; Pembroke, Norfolk, Peterborough, Leeds and Somerset, I am very glad we have been spread out and not flooded one particular place. All the puppies in Leeds are sold, Karen has a huge number of puppies booked, even before Mazy is not yet confirmed pregnant, (It's pretty obvious she is though!!!). There maybe a lot of Blitzan sired puppies out there but at least I am satisfied they are with responsible and caring breeders, who have bred for the right reasons. Plus they have bred from lovely bitch's with good health tests. So we know the puppies will have healthy happy lives. Another nice point is the puppies are all different, no repeat matings all new bloodlines and in a breed with a small gene pool that's no bad thing. Thanks to the people in the breed who have been very supportive of us, it is much appreciated.