Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nell and Logi's babies

These beautiful babies are Jackie Chambers' pups, well three of them anyway, all sold now and gone to their new families. Aren't they just gorgeous and chunky cuddly babies, Karen I bet it makes you even more excited now Mazy is a lady in waiting!!!



Very proud Mum, Nell playing with her gorgeous son, Drago, Jackie is keeping Drago and to be honest I wish I was!!! He is just so handsome and chunky, Jackie kept him for the best of reasons, she fell in love with his personality, he is like his Daddy Logi, a big chunky softy, loves to play with his Mum but loves to cuddle too!!!!

 Drago already knows his place, sitting on top of his very laid back Mum!!! Typical boy!


Three come back for a visit and make themselves at home once again!


Mummy Nell, looking so well after all  her babies, a great testament to how much work Jackie put in, taking the strain off Nell.

What gorgeous squidgy paws and the puppy breath!!! Oh god I want one!!!!!!!

Loudon and Grania, I love the picture, so cute, not sure I will get one as sweet as that but I will see what Tetra's babies are like!!!!
Can't wait until the better weather so you can come up and see us all. Have a wonderful holiday, lucky devils!!!