Monday 13 February 2012

Happy birthday Gentle babies

Steph you beat me to it! I'm glad someone did I have been in hospital and only came out a few hours ago. I always say it but where does the time go? My baby Bree is two already.



Mummy Summer is well on the mend and showing off her nearly healed wounds. You can hardly see anything but you can see the bare area on her left shoulder. the wounds were all the way around most of the swelling has gone and stitches are out now so all is good, Diva is fine too, just another drama over and done with! Diva and Summer thank everyone for all the get well wishes!!!

Bode is so handsome Stephanie, thanks for the photo's, he reminds me more of Logi than Darcy. Bree will play with anything but prefers most of all to play with me preferably whilst lying upside and having her tummy tickled, she is so cuddly and lives up to her name as a gentle baby, the breeze thing works too as she is such a fast runner! Happy birthday to all the pups, which at two years old are, to me, still babies!

Lovely chatting Loudon and Grania have a lovely holiday, you lucky couple! Love the photo's of the girls will pinch them if you don't mind, the photo's not the girls!!!