Thursday 16 February 2012

Trevor's babies

Trevor's beautiful babies, or rather Jodie's and Darcy babies!

I have to say Trevor this one looks like a little minx! Just has that expression!!

 Poor Jodie, they are at that age aren't they!!!


So cute!


Trevor has a couple of puppies still available so anyone interested get in touch!

Clarification on my health testing policy.

Now I need to clarify something, sadly it appears that there is some confusion about Blitzan's and health testing. All of the dogs I breed from are up to date with all their health tests, for example, Logi has a CURRENT clear Eye certificate as does Darcy, they are both HUU free, Darcy has a hip score of 6 and Logi's is 10 and Darcy's Elbow score is 0. All my girls are done prior to breeding from. I currently only have dogs that are free from HUU, no carriers and no affected Blitzans.
We also go one step further, all Blitzans have their pedigree's endorsed progeny not eligible for registration,  I do this so that if someone wants to breed I will only lift the restriction if all the relevant health tests are done prior to mating; The health tests must have good and correct results. There is absolutely no point what so ever breeding dogs where there is a risk of serious health problems. 
I am sure all breeders feel the same, this does not make me different it just makes me as responsible as the next breeder. So if you hear my dogs aren't health tested you can now put the person straight!!! All the information is also available on the Kennel Club Web site.