Sunday 5 February 2012

Catching up and Winter wonderland

Thank you to all who emailed and texted me with birthday wishes, I have not been able to reply until now as on my birthday I broke my phone! We only have the mobiles no land lines which means we use the mobile phones for our internet connection as well, it's been quite difficult being without.

Kathy Gertie is gorgeous she so reminds me of her Mummy Diva! Jed is like his brothers, both Bailey and Darcy are comfort lovers, Sarah he is a lap dog, you knew that!! When you visited my lot when picking out Jed I'm sure you were squashed beneath my hairy family!!!
Loudon well done on going out and shooting with both the girls, that's quite an achievement and shows you have great control, love the photo.
Karen, I can't wait of Mazy babies it will be lovely and I'm glad you've got my bed ready!!!

Over the week I shall fill the blog with puppy pictures, we have quite a few to share with you all.
Thanks also for the good wishes for my girls, I am pleased to say they are on the mend, Diva was allowed to come out and enjoy the snow but Summer isn't quite well enough yet, she was very close to losing her leg so I think it's worth being careful with her, she is healing very well and has her stitches out on Tuesday, Diva's swelling has nearly gone although she is going to be scarred, bloody rasor wire, it's lethal and should be banned.

As you probably all know I love the snow and so do the dogs, some pictures of them enjoying the snow on the farm, not feet deep like last year but enough to cover our fields and the dogs loved it!


Prima posing and looking filthy against the white snow!!!

This was taking straight after I told Logi how many babies he has now got!!!! 
Poor chap was quite over come!


There goes Diva!


Here comes Diva!!!


Bree chases after Aunty Diva, Andrew calls them Batman and Robin, I'm sure you can see why!!!


Dear old Zeta still has it as she goes on point, OK so it was just a field mouse but all the same!!



Where as Logi points to a sitting Partridge!

Thought I would include some of the other animals, Below is one of our Gold Laced Orpingtons, they are about the only hens who venture out in the cold, out of 350 hens only 15 ventured out today!

Logi goes to see Daisy


Daisy comes to join us!


Followed by a galloping Poppy!!!