Wednesday 19 May 2010

Happy Birthday Summer Sausage!

Happy Birthday To Mummy love from Bree. x x x
Tetra

Summer enjoys her birthday, it's lovely and warm here so she needed to cool off!

Pauline your pictures are great, very clear and Troy looks lovely in them, such a handsome boy. I must admit I thoroughly enjoy photography and the dogs are my favorite subjects, (can you tell?!!) It is so warm and sunny here I just can't help taking time out wallking them and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!

Tetra is on the mend but we are on a change of antibiotics as the Masitis spread. She is definitely more comfortable and a little bit hyper at the moment but I think that must be the drugs she is on as she isn't normally, but it's nice to see her more comfortable, she was quite poorly with a high temperature and no desire to run anywhere.

Well it's Summer's birthday today 5 years old bless her, not sure where the times goes, below is a picture of Summer as a baby, not unalike her daughter Bree is she!!