Monday 24 May 2010

Sat by the pool and Good News!!!











Well it is so hot here I splashed out, (excuse the pun!!!!) and we've been up at Mudlarks fencing for another flock of hens. Bree and I skived off and sat by the pool!!! Actually I nodded off and now match the colour of Bree's paddling pool!!!
Good News have heard for Lindsey and Tolly and Tolly was scanned today and confirmed Pregnant!!!!! So babies due in June, not long now, doesn't time fly by!
Quiet on here I take it you are all busy enjoying this gorgeous hot weather, our lot are living in the water troughs and Bree in her pool. I have asked if we can build a pool for us at Mudlarks but Andrew said No :-( unless we win the lottery or I earn the money for it by selling extra eggs, well always up for a challenge sooooo maybe next year?!!