Thursday 20 May 2010

What a lovely picture of Bree Ali. She is very pretty. Also lovely pictures of Troy - especially like the second one. I would love a good camera too, it certainly seems to make a difference to the clarity.

I brought Maggie and Elsa new collars yesterday. They are handmade leather half check collars and I'm really pleased with them. The leather is lovely and soft and the chrome is good quality. The were not a bad price either for leather. I will take a picture later of them wearing them.

I started jogging last weekend to try and improve my fitness - haven't ever done it before so I'm finding it hard going. I'm following a programme I found on the internet which is a run/walk programme to build up your strength gradually. When I started Maggie and Elsa got very excited when I ran and started barking and jumping up at me but they seem to have got used to it now thank goodness.

Frank took them out for a really long walk yesterday morning as I was busy with work. He bumped into, quite literally, a huge heard of cows that were trotting towards him. He managed to duck under a fence and into the wood and Maggie and Elsa did a big detour around them and met him up the other side. He said he was pleased with the way they behaved, they didn't bark at the cows or show any stress and the cows ignored them and carried on the way they were headed. I think if it had been me I would have panicked.