Monday 10 May 2010

Well done and poorly Tetra and Kathy

Morning all, Well done Sharon and Jim great win for such a young boy but then I did say he was handsome! Brodie is gorgeous too and definitely looks like his brothers, especially Ringo and Troy. What a handsome bunch and sorry but they all remind me of Grampy too.
I fell in love again with all the Fulaluv babies, Izzy, Kody and DeDe are so gorgeous, such pretty girls with lovely bone and all moved beautifully. Well done Janet and Kody on winning Best puppy, DeDe reminds me of Bree, Sandra, and I could see Daddy in her too, you must be very proud of your first litter being so special.

I enjoyed my day out at Birmingham and was very pleased to win 2nd with Darcy, who had just got out of the car and was not settled, as Holly will tell you, Holly was there with such a well behaved Oscar and did such a professional job, well deserved win. Darcy is a typical junior all legs and now needs his body to catch up, he loved his day out. Tetra on the other hand was not a happy pup she wouldn't let the judge go over her back end at all, which was so unlike her and she spent a lot of the time grizzling, I thought she was just upset from a guy who tripped and fell on her about 10 minutes before going in the ring but I think I found the reason why, she has a lump in her mammary gland which is a real worry, I am just waiting for Graham to finish his visits and then we will go right over to see him. The only positive thing is it seems to be sore which is a good sign I hope. Poor girl I wish they could talk and tell us when things are wrong, she never usually minds doing anything so her behaviour on Saturday was right out of character. It's her lowest gland nearest her bum, she wouldn't even let me stack her, thankfully the judge was gentle and kind with her, but it was so out of character it took me by surprise.
Please keep your fingers crossed for Tetra and lets hope it's not anything sinister, surely not at her tender age.

I was meant to post this when I got home but to be honest I was exhausted and then with Tetra it went out of my mind, Poor Kathy Nickelson (with Gertie) has seriously hurt her back, she was meant to be judging at Maidstone yesterday but had to cancel last Thursday, she is in a lot of pain and I'm sure we all wish her a very speedy recovery, Kathy felt terrible having to pull out of judging but it's no good trying to judge when you are in so much pain let alone not being able to drive, move and bend. I'm sure those who entered totally understand and get better soon Kathy, lots of love from us all x x x