Monday 10 May 2010

My boy Darcy after showing.
The terrible two!!! or should it be chaotic, mischevious two!! Here comes Bree


Out for a stroll
Tetra is much more comfortable tonight thank you, Pauline, I feel so sorry for Tetra, as it was quite unlike her to not even let me stack her but I had no idea, I didn't feel the lump when I bathed her the night before and certainly didn't notice it when grooming her, but it must of been on the way, poor girl. Glad to hear Troy's poorly paw in healing, such a pain when they hurt a foot, it's not like you can explain they need to sit with their feet up!

Mandy it's never a problem to chat to Holly she is so polite, Darcy was full of himself but then we had only just arrived when judging started so he hadn't had any time to settle, I think a lot of boys can be proud of their tails but so long as they don't curl over their backs!!!! They are often banana shaped anyway, have you ever been to an LMC breed seminar, they are great for learning all about judging etc; Holly would enjoy it I'm sure. Well a busy week ahead of u so here are a few pictures to kick the week off.
Oh and I have heard form Darcy's wife, Tolly, she is very well, hopefully blooming and definitely much more cuddly and soppy!!! Sound positive to me.
Thanks Lyn, interesting to hear of another bitch who had the same as Tetra, such an odd time to get it, but hey now I know I will be more aware next time.
Sandra, Logi is very excitied at seeing his wife and children at the Club show and I will make sure I bring the camera for the family portraits. x x x