Thursday 28 August 2008

Catch up

Lots to catch up on here and we've only been gone for a day or two!!!

Karen I remember very well the heat wave of 1976 with stand pipes and water rationing, far cry from today and then the hard winter of snow, we had so much snow that the roads were full of it we had over a week of school and I would ride my horse down to the town to get provisions for all the neighbours, good old days eh!

Sarah are you trying to say us older ladies are nutty Munsters old ladies????? ;-)
I have to say Loki is gorgeous with those ducks, but more like a Munsterlander in the second picture!!!!
Ringo is growing into a handsome young boy he reminds me of his Uncle Beecham.
Sophie - Ilka is so funny rolling that barrel around had us in stitches bless her! As for Molland what a character and so naughty Ilka is very good to put up with it, one of my cats will hang on to my ankle to be dragged around the kitchen first thing in the morning until I feed them.

Karen please put up a picture of the finished kitchen dying to see it!

Judith you know exactly what I am like about losing things so know how you and Tony must of felt and John you were very lucky to have found your wallet, makes you go all funny when you realise it's not where it would be doesn't it.

Right some pictures from our holiday, all two days of it!!!!!