Wednesday 20 August 2008

Sophie, it was nice to read your bit about Sid. He is cute looking dog and it sounds like he’s well behaved too. I enjoyed watching the video of them both chasing. Brodie was chasing an 18 month old whippet the other day but soon realized he had no chance of catching it and gave up.

Elspeth, it was nice to see the picture of Ceilidh when she was little, they really change so quickly. Now that you point out that she rubs up against you during walks I do recognize that in her, Brodie doesn’t do that so much. He rolled in something DISGUSTING the other week but fortunately he kept it away from me and most of it got washed off in the dam. I think if he’d “shared” it with me I’d have been sick!!
Just let me know when you’re free for a walk. I can do Friday afternoons too if they’re any good for you.
I was thinking about maybe going to the SKC on Saturday. If I do go what time should I get there for? From what I could see online it was about 9am. Where can I get info on the Scottish Gundog show?
We start a new training class tonight. Our previous class was having problems with the hall they rented and couldn’t run their classes which is a huge shame as I really liked the trainers. Hopefully the trainers in this new class will be good too.