Tuesday 26 August 2008

Sarah, lovely photo of Loki and the ducklings - so sweet! He does seem to be getting darker in colour and growing fast.

Great video Sophie, Ilka is having fun with that barrel. The chew is enormous, I'm amazed she has it in bits already! Poppy is a lovely looking horse - I used to have a grey mare called Cressida that was part cob once - she was a favourate, such a character.

Workmen all here in force again today. Trying to get any work done is impossible! The number of times I have asked them to keep the side gate shut and I have still found Maggie wondering around the front drive. Cant relax as need to know where she is all the time. I have now shut her in the office with me so she is sulking. I'll be so releived when it's all done. Sometimes wonder whether it's acutally worth having a new kitchen - only time will tell )lol