Tuesday 26 August 2008

Judith, had to re-read your post the first time I thought it said your husband lost his wallet fishing and imagined it to be at the bottom of the river )lol Glad he found it. The number of times I have pannicked about losing purse, keys phones etc... I have a bottomless pit of a bag that can never find anything in - had it when the kids were tiny and had to keep everything but the kitchen sink in it when we went out, but think I could probably get a smaller one now!

Ringo looks so grown up now - my he has grown! Seem to remember him being smaller than Stig not long ago )lol

Elspeth, the Kitchen should have been finished today, but hasn't been. We do have running water now but no washing machine plumbed in (have piles of dirty washing covering the upstairs landing (which Maggie is having fun with)!) or dishwasher and no oven (don't ever show me a chinese takeaway again!). Tomorrow the floor tiler is coming so we can't go in there at all. It is my daughter's birthday on Friday and was hoping to have family round, may have to postpone. Getting a glympse of what it may look like though so quite excited - especially about the new american style fridge freezer - it's hard to believe you could get excited about a fridge but believe me if you had lived with the one I have for the last......... I will have to take a picture of Maggie & Tilly sitting in it (the kitchen not the fridge!) to show you when it's done.