Wednesday 27 August 2008

Wallets and Ducklings

I too have a habit of putting my wallet in the trousers back pocket but dont normally have it with me when walking the dogs.
Last week the pair of horrors bolted after a squirrel whilst we were walking up to the road and they were on leads. Had to shuffle along a bit sharpish after them in a rather ungainly manner until I got the breath to command Stop! Which they did. When we got home I looked on the side where I usually put the wallet, I had shopping orders from Madam, it was not there.
Its a lovely hot feeling you get when you realise it is missing isn't
it.
Walked back along the paths to see if I could find it, missed it the first time but then found it lying in some nettles.
I was so glad that no one had picked it up because it is such a farce doing the credit cards and the bank card leaves you without money for ages.

Now what a lovely picture with the ducklings,I would not trust mine with anything with feathers, they are that bit too interested.